Monday, June 10, 2013

Butterflies & Bows

Hello my crafty friends!  It is Karen C (busybusyhoneybee).  It's my week to share who won, the challenge theme and the DT creations.  As usual we have truly enjoyed checking out all of your wonderful entries!  It is so hard to choose top three.  All I can say is, I'm glad I don't have to do it every week...  LOL  My top 3 choices, in order of entry are:

#1 - entry 1 Susane Halseth 
#2 -entry 11 Bettina 
#3 -entry 36 Berit Synnøve

and the winners of our sponsor prizes are 

http://doodlepantry.com/images/badges/dpbadge2013.png

#4 Goldie

and our second winner is




Congrats winners!  Please contact us using the e-mail address on the sidebar to arrange you prize, and I hope you all take your Winner's Badges from the sidebar too, and wear them on your blog with pride.

Our challenge this week is Butterflies & Bows.  We have two fantastic sponsor this week.  Some of us liked these two sponsors so much we decided to do two creations for the opportunity to play with both!!  :)  The two fantastic sponsors are:

(prize is $20 GC)
(prize is 2 digis)
 Now lets see what we (the DT) came up with for your visual sensations!
Our Guest Designer Linda has created this gorgeous card using a Saturated Canary image:

Chris
using Muriel from Saturated Canary

AND using Maddie & Clover Groovy Hippie Music by Lacy Sunshine


Kaia

using  First Date precolored digi from Lacy Sunshine
using Pack Light from Saturated Canary


Heather


Helen using Jillian by Lacy Sunshine



and Butterfly Baby by Saturated Canary



Jackie 


Jenny



Karen C

A free sentiment created by me (Karen) if you want it! Just go to my blog post to upload it!






Nikki




Nikki F

Samantha

Using 'Orchard love' from Saturated Canary


Sheryl

Using 'Butterfly Baby' from Saturated Canary



Using Anemone from Lacy Sunshine
 

Avril
Using Molly Fishing from Lacy Sunshine

I can't wait to see what you do with this fun theme!!  I wish my DT sister the best of luck in picking the top 3 next week!  haha

7 comments:

  1. Awesome DT cards...lovely challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great challenge and stunning dt creations...TFS!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me for your top 3!!woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful cards from all the DT girlies. I love Saturated Canary images, so I couldn't resist joining in this week!!
    Good luck to everyone who's entered.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got carried away and have made another entry!!
    :0)
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers