Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenge 141 - Cute Critters

Morning it's Jenny here this week  hope you all had a great Easter and didn't eat to much chocolate! This weeks challenge is Cute Critters our sponsor this week is the fab
who are offering this prize for our winner

Here's some inspiration from the DT for you using images from our sponsor

Helen (Guest DT)




Caz


Chris


Jenny


Nikki F

Samantha - Mini page markers

Sheryl - 'Sally Framed'






Christine


Please add your project to the linky below we look forward to seeing what you all come up with.






10 comments:

  1. Just placed mine.
    Hope you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cuties and great designs by your team. Thanks for this challenge.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the DT; love the puffer fish! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT have created some stunning cards x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge and great inspiration by you DT's.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I loaded my card #33 & then the link to it disappeared. I don't know how to fix it so it links directly back to my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank the DT for sharing all their cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got your msg, and thank you for following my shop,Your blog is really fab. yes you can see some Indian digis in my shop because I am an Indian, and you give me a grt idea about muslim wedding and etc, although my stamp " Indian Girl" is wearing a muslim dress.soon I will come with some muslim ritual digis, Yeah we too use salwar kameez a lot. Thanks again for your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers