Saturday, February 25, 2012

Winners of Challenge 133

What a GREAT turn out last week - thank you to all who joined us!!!! WOW!!!! 

Here are the winners for last week's  challenge-Recipe
So if you're a Winner or One of our Top 3 Enjoy your New Badge !!!!



Congrats to this week's  Incy Wincy Winner- #8 - Cheryl First

Congratulations Cheryl!!!!
You have Won 5 free digis from Pink Cat Studio!!


PLEASE CONTACT US WITHIN 10 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!



Top 3 Picked by Christine

#42 Judith
#13 Cathy
#21 Peggy R

Thanks for Joining us at Incy Wincy!!
Come back & visit again SOON!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award - my very first top 3 win - I'm so excited, also got chosen for my
    1st DT post this weekend! - its been a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I won something! :0) Thank you! I have sent an email your way with my image picks! Can't wait to play with them! Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers